Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CoolJourney
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I need recommendations for a phone case

I had bought a case for my phone to protect it. Only problem as can be seen is no belt clip which I am looking for that won't cost me a lot and won't make me regret buying. So any suggestions?

Last edited by android jack; 10-19-2012 at 02:06 PM.

Default Re: I need recommendations for a phone case

Take a look at the case in the link below. They are inexpensive and work great. The only issue is that there isn't quite enough room to insert the charging cord when the phone is in the belt clip carrier. It is not an issue for us. Just take it out of the carrier when it needs to be charged.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0067RJ3WG/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00

Bill
    Wanda likes this.

ROM
    Nexus 4 (Beanstalk/Aio)

I honestly look at cases as a "you get what pay for" kind of thing... to a point. Going really cheap will generally get you cheap crap, but that doesn't mean good has to be expensive.

For a trim, slender protective case with a holster, I highly recommend the Seidio Surface series... This is the one I have and I love it!

Amazon.com: Seidio BD2-HR3HTRZD-RB Surface Combo Hard Case and Holster for HTC Rezound - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Royal Blue: Cell Phones & Accessories

It isn't cheap, at nearly $30, but I have beat it pretty hard and it hasn't failed me yet and it still looks really good, plus it is extremely thin and light weight. And with a holster instead of a belt clip, I can either carry it in the holster or in my pocket.
    Current Phones: Google Nexus 4 on Aio Wireless (Beanstalk Official KitKat ROM) / LG G2 on Verizon (CarbonROM KitKat)
    Current Tablets: Apple iPad 4 & Nextbook 8 Premium with marxo's N8+ ROM - Revision 1b2 (ICS 4.0.4)
    Previous Android Devices: HTC Rezound, HTC Incredible 2, Samsung Stratosphere, HTC Aria, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

I have lots of cases with mine. I have the black TPU Verizon gel case, the blue TPU gel case, and a white protector case from . My favorite is the white snap on protector case. It's acrylic pearl white paint, and glossy so it won't tarnish and turn yellow. It looks totally bad *** too. I'll see if I can figure out how to post a picture.

Only thing is it doesn't have a holster.
    Last edited by BygSii; 10-22-2012 at 03:32 AM.

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

Here are the pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I need recommendations for a phone case-whiterezound.jpg   I need recommendations for a phone case-whiterezound2.jpg   I need recommendations for a phone case-whiterezound3.jpg  

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

I bought this one months ago when I got my Rezound and I could not be happier...high quality, excellent protection and grip, and looks great!
    Amazon.com: Seidio CSK3HTRZD-GR ACTIVE Case for HTC Rezound - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Garnet Red: Cell Phones & Accessories

I picked up the case, belt clip one from the verizon store, the hard case slides in and out of the belt clip, works wonderful. I happened to drop it face first dead flat on cement from about 4.5 feet, came out unscathed.

They do make an otterbox case that will work with either the extended battery or the regular battery. I you have the exteneded battery you do not use the hard inner back portion of the case. This case protects the phone very well and also includes a holder with Belt Clip. I also have a TPU case purchased from Verizon for the extended battery, which I like too.

I can tell you where to buy cheap phone cases but I cannot ensure you anything cause I just bought from that website....It is called T mart.com.You can try buying from there but cant ensure you anything....