I need recommendations for a phone case

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I honestly look at cases as a "you get what pay for" kind of thing... to a point. Going really cheap will generally get you cheap crap, but that doesn't mean good has to be expensive.

For a trim, slender protective case with a holster, I highly recommend the Seidio Surface series... This is the one I have and I love it!

Amazon.com: Seidio BD2-HR3HTRZD-RB Surface Combo Hard Case and Holster for HTC Rezound - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Royal Blue: Cell Phones & Accessories

It isn't cheap, at nearly $30, but I have beat it pretty hard and it hasn't failed me yet and it still looks really good, plus it is extremely thin and light weight. And with a holster instead of a belt clip, I can either carry it in the holster or in my pocket.

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I have lots of cases with mine. I have the black TPU Verizon gel case, the blue TPU gel case, and a white protector case from Cell Phone Mobile Accessories at Wholesale - WirelessGround.com. My favorite is the white snap on protector case. It's acrylic pearl white paint, and glossy so it won't tarnish and turn yellow. It looks totally bad ass too. I'll see if I can figure out how to post a picture.

Only thing is it doesn't have a holster.

Last edited:

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Here are the pics

Attachments

• WHITEREZOUND.jpg
    WHITEREZOUND.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 46
  • WHITEREZOUND2.jpg
    WHITEREZOUND2.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 45
  • WHITEREZOUND3.jpg
    WHITEREZOUND3.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 46

tarnak

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I picked up the case, belt clip one from the verizon store, the hard case slides in and out of the belt clip, works wonderful. I happened to drop it face first dead flat on cement from about 4.5 feet, came out unscathed.

gkuypers

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
They do make an otterbox case that will work with either the extended battery or the regular battery. I you have the exteneded battery you do not use the hard inner back portion of the case. This case protects the phone very well and also includes a holder with Belt Clip. I also have a TPU case purchased from Verizon for the extended battery, which I like too.

Zoey Lim

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I can tell you where to buy cheap phone cases but I cannot ensure you anything cause I just bought from that website....It is called T mart.com.You can try buying from there but cant ensure you anything....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae