are there seperate volumes for navigation and streaming audio apps like Slacker?
Or a rom that can do this? It is annoying to have slacker at a comfortable volume then I can barely hear navigation or the other way around. I did a quick search on play store but, nothing useful popped up.
On a separate note regarding call waiting. Is there a way to hang up on one person? If I press end call it ends both. Meanwhile if the other person who I am done with does not hang up it chews through minutes. (Does this make sense how I described it?)
I've tried finding solutions to the call waiting thing but all I get are two year old posts.
Thanks.There is no end for that which is continually beginnded.
- 10-22-2012, 10:00 AM #2
Re: are there seperate volumes for navigation and streaming audio apps like Slacker?
I have noticed that with Verizon because of how it works that you can not just end one call... the other party has to end it. Now I'm not sure if it's a android issue or a Verizon issue but I have noticed this quite often.
Volume information.. If (and i thikn im right here) both Slacker and Navigation use the Media Volume then no there is not a way to seperate them. Some roms do allow many different volume controls but the only options i see on mine are Media, Alarm, Notification, Bluetooth, Voice, System, RingerWhy stop with just flashing a RUU? Move to the next step and install a Rezound ROM. We have many options with many people to ask for help.
- By seamastergmt in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2012, 12:18 AM
- By Athenor in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2012, 06:43 PM
- By mbartolo in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2010, 12:20 PM
- By Night Train in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 38Last Post: 05-10-2010, 03:34 PM
- By racermech in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 01-21-2010, 05:36 PM