Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 136
Like Tree23Likes
  1. #51  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,768 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TBolt View Post
    2) wanna know if it can be done without rooting. I will ask again once you have the phone.

    3) I will FedEx the money to you tomorrow.


    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    2) I think I read somewhere recently that it was there by law so that it was tougher to take 'candid' pictures.

    3) I used a same-day courier, should be there by 6-ish

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  2. #52  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    2) I think I read somewhere recently that it was there by law so that it was tougher to take 'candid' pictures.

    3) I used a same-day courier, should be there by 6-ish

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    2) Law-schmawww ... Lame if Samsung is one of those carriers that forces you to listen to the shutter every time. Cause for root!

    3) I redirected your shipment to an undisclosed hide-out. My money will arrive first. And, now that I have second dibs, the phone will be miiiiine as soon as that satellite drops from the sky...


    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 700p > BB Curve 8330 > DInc (r) > Rezound (r) > custom Moto X
    Transformer Pad Infinity (r CROMBi-kk)
  3. #53  
    MrSmith317's Avatar
    Mr Fix-It

    Posts
    2,214 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    2) I think I read somewhere recently that it was there by law so that it was tougher to take 'candid' pictures.

    3) I used a same-day courier, should be there by 6-ish

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    That law has actually been on the books in PA for a while now. There was a news report on that subject just the other day. They showed pervs waiting in line snapping upskirt pics of the women/girls in front of them. Having a law is one thing but making people be decent to one another is a whole other ball of wax.

    Back to the GNote2....8 days and counting. If Verizon moves the date back I may have to switch to another carrier lol
    “Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

    -Walt Disney
    TofuTwit likes this.
  4. #54  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,768 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Well I guess I am going to give the note 2 a 14 day run....

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  5. #55  
    NHBass39's Avatar

    Posts
    788 Posts
    ROM
    Stock rom/rooted

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    Well I guess I am going to give the note 2 a 14 day run....

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Nice piizzadude. Looks like this phone will be as popular as... Do I dare say Iphone5. LOL
  6. #56  
    MrSmith317's Avatar
    Mr Fix-It

    Posts
    2,214 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by NHBass39 View Post
    Nice piizzadude. Looks like this phone will be as popular as... Do I dare say Iphone5. LOL
    Flag on the play...20 yard penalty and loss of down
    “Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

    -Walt Disney
    skatergirl likes this.
  7. #57  
    NHBass39's Avatar

    Posts
    788 Posts
    ROM
    Stock rom/rooted

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    Flag on the play...20 yard penalty and loss of down
    LMAO!!!!!
  8. #58  
    major payne's Avatar

    Posts
    843 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,816 Global Posts
    ROM
    VernomRez / ICS / CM9

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    Flag on the play...20 yard penalty and loss of down
    You forgot what type of flag...

    Flagrant foul!
    Palm Centro, Palm Pre +, HTC Rezound, Samsung Galaxy S4
    skatergirl likes this.
  9. #59  
    MrSmith317's Avatar
    Mr Fix-It

    Posts
    2,214 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    You forgot what type of flag...

    Flagrant foul!
    I would have called it unsportsmanlike conduct: taunting
    “Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

    -Walt Disney
    skatergirl likes this.
  10. #60  
    jdfrye's Avatar

    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    didnt want to start a new thread so I'll ask here
    Son has a iPhone 4S and he wants a Galaxy note 2. So I'm looking to by it contract free.
    Question: Can I use the sim from the iPhone 4S , take it out and if a adapter is needed or not, put it into the GN2 no problem?
    Also we have the 2GB $30 plan for him and this wont mess with our plan at all im assuming
  11. #61  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,768 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jdfrye1966 View Post
    didnt want to start a new thread so I'll ask here
    Son has a iPhone 4S and he wants a Galaxy note 2. So I'm looking to by it contract free.
    Question: Can I use the sim from the iPhone 4S , take it out and if a adapter is needed or not, put it into the GN2 no problem?
    Also we have the 2GB $30 plan for him and this wont mess with our plan at all im assuming
    It will not change your plan at all, but I am not sure about the sim. Even if you need another, verizon will not charge you for it. Either go into a store and get it or call them up and tell them to send you one

    Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
    Thanked by:
    jdfrye 
  12. #62  
    MrSmith317's Avatar
    Mr Fix-It

    Posts
    2,214 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    It will not change your plan at all, but I am not sure about the sim. Even if you need another, verizon will not charge you for it. Either go into a store and get it or call them up and tell them to send you one

    Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
    iPhone 4S used a micro-sim same as the Note 2. You should be able to go seemlessly from one to the other.
    “Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

    -Walt Disney
    Thanked by:
    jdfrye 
    jdfrye likes this.
  13. #63  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Any early deliveries on your Note 2s, guys?


    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 700p > BB Curve 8330 > DInc (r) > Rezound (r) > custom Moto X
    Transformer Pad Infinity (r CROMBi-kk)
  14. #64  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    I have decided I have to be more open minded and not opinionated. I have never liked Samsung phones because they didn't keep signal in my home area, but that was also a few yrs ago and am hoping that has changed. I would dial and lose signal in the middle of dialing, can't have that! Now that HTC DNA specs are out and not removeable battery or SD card slot, am not upgrading with HTC. I don't like Motorola phones or LG so that leaves me with Samsung. I am thinking of the Galaxy 3 or the Note. I can upgrade in March, so have time. I like how the Galaxy looks and it is as large as I comfortably want to go. It is a phone to be first. I don't have a home phone and need my cell phone to function well and also be comfortable in my hands. I have small hands. So we will see. I don't mind the Touchwiz....I like my Galaxy tab and the screen is so awesome. I was playing with the 3 today and it is sweet and of course, would want the white one. Want to see the Note and then will decide. Nut I think either one would be good. I definitely like the 3 price better as well.
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
  15. #65  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    I see a lot of reasons in your post to go with something other than the Note 2. Besides, you say you have a tablet - I want the Note 2 because I do not have a tablet anymore. I'd rather have 1 device that serves both purposes well enough: phone & small tablet.

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 700p > BB Curve 8330 > DInc (r) > Rezound (r) > custom Moto X
    Transformer Pad Infinity (r CROMBi-kk)
  16. #66  
    MrSmith317's Avatar
    Mr Fix-It

    Posts
    2,214 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude526 View Post
    I have decided I have to be more open minded and not opinionated. I have never liked Samsung phones because they didn't keep signal in my home area, but that was also a few yrs ago and am hoping that has changed. I would dial and lose signal in the middle of dialing, can't have that! Now that HTC DNA specs are out and not removeable battery or SD card slot, am not upgrading with HTC. I don't like Motorola phones or LG so that leaves me with Samsung. I am thinking of the Galaxy 3 or the Note. I can upgrade in March, so have time. I like how the Galaxy looks and it is as large as I comfortably want to go. It is a phone to be first. I don't have a home phone and need my cell phone to function well and also be comfortable in my hands. I have small hands. So we will see. I don't mind the Touchwiz....I like my Galaxy tab and the screen is so awesome. I was playing with the 3 today and it is sweet and of course, would want the white one. Want to see the Note and then will decide. Nut I think either one would be good. I definitely like the 3 price better as well.
    Jude, stop in any Verizon store and play with the S3. It's an awesome phone. From all that I can tell the Note2 is really the S3's big brother(or sister). I love this phone. I personally hate touchwiz but this is the first phone where I could actually live with it. That also made the Note 2 a real possibility for me. Then playing with the note at the AT&T store around the corner from me sealed the deal. Supposedly the S3 will be getting full S-Pen and multi-view support in the future but I wouldn't particularly hold my breath on that one. Overall my advice is this...if you're not eligible for upgrade until March, wait to see what the new offerings are. I'm sure there's a Galaxy S4 on the horizon. Oh and forget what you know about Samsung's horrible reception days. If the S3 is the example we're supposed to use from here on out, then it's smooth sailing.
    “Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

    -Walt Disney
  17. #67  
    NHBass39's Avatar

    Posts
    788 Posts
    ROM
    Stock rom/rooted

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    Jude, stop in any Verizon store and play with the S3. It's an awesome phone. From all that I can tell the Note2 is really the S3's big brother(or sister). I love this phone. I personally hate touchwiz but this is the first phone where I could actually live with it. That also made the Note 2 a real possibility for me. Then playing with the note at the AT&T store around the corner from me sealed the deal. Supposedly the S3 will be getting full S-Pen and multi-view support in the future but I wouldn't particularly hold my breath on that one. Overall my advice is this...if you're not eligible for upgrade until March, wait to see what the new offerings are. I'm sure there's a Galaxy S4 on the horizon. Oh and forget what you know about Samsung's horrible reception days. If the S3 is the example we're supposed to use from here on out, then it's smooth sailing.
    Jude I was in the same boat as well. I hated Samsung phones, but from talking to alot of people and hearing how much they loved the phone I am gonna give it a shot.
    Thanked by:
  18. #68  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    I was so bored with my Bears game last night, I decided to look at some porn on my phone. Oooooooh, so good. Yea baby!



    Show me that back, baby...


    Ooooo...you thin, baby...




    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 700p > BB Curve 8330 > DInc (r) > Rezound (r) > custom Moto X
    Transformer Pad Infinity (r CROMBi-kk)
  19. #69  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    1) The bendable LED screen hasn't been created yet. They've done the bendable LCD, though.



    2) You can shut off any shutter sound by rooting(even if you don't run a custom ROM, you can delete/change the shutter sound)

    3) Suuuure, can you leave a million dollars on my doorstep? Preferably in unmarked non-sequential bills.
    Just run a 3rd party camera like camera 360,it allows you to disable the shutter sound

    Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3
  20. #70  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,768 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    Just run a 3rd party camera like camera 360,it allows you to disable the shutter sound

    Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3
    Off to play with a note 2 in a bit at the Sprint store

    Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
  21. #71  
    Lactose The Intolerant's Avatar

    Posts
    420 Posts
    ROM
    Stock until 4.0.4 hits

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude526 View Post
    I have decided I have to be more open minded and not opinionated. I have never liked Samsung phones because they didn't keep signal in my home area, but that was also a few yrs ago and am hoping that has changed. I would dial and lose signal in the middle of dialing, can't have that! Now that HTC DNA specs are out and not removeable battery or SD card slot, am not upgrading with HTC. I don't like Motorola phones or LG so that leaves me with Samsung. I am thinking of the Galaxy 3 or the Note. I can upgrade in March, so have time. I like how the Galaxy looks and it is as large as I comfortably want to go. It is a phone to be first. I don't have a home phone and need my cell phone to function well and also be comfortable in my hands. I have small hands. So we will see. I don't mind the Touchwiz....I like my Galaxy tab and the screen is so awesome. I was playing with the 3 today and it is sweet and of course, would want the white one. Want to see the Note and then will decide. Nut I think either one would be good. I definitely like the 3 price better as well.
    Update due in March? Just in time for Samsung S4 - rumored to be 1080i 4.99" screen and since Sammy continues to support removable batteries and expandable storage... just sayin'
    There is a chance that Sammy will be showing it off at CES January 2013.
  22. #72  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    Off to play with a note 2 in a bit at the Sprint store

    Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
    How was play time? Any thoughts?

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 700p > BB Curve 8330 > DInc (r) > Rezound (r) > custom Moto X
    Transformer Pad Infinity (r CROMBi-kk)
  23. #73  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,768 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    Damn wife put it off until morning.... But I am dammed if I try to do that with the garbage or dishes. Dinner I can understand...

    Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
    TBolt likes this.
  24. #74  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    1 more day for the lucky ones here, eh?
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 700p > BB Curve 8330 > DInc (r) > Rezound (r) > custom Moto X
    Transformer Pad Infinity (r CROMBi-kk)
  25. #75  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 2

    I know but I have decided to go with the Note. It does more than the S3 and it also does things the tablet doesn't do with split screens, etc.
    It will serve well for my needs and just wants in a device. And after playing with it for awhile at AT&T, it isn't too bad in my small hands at all.
    Quite comfortable to hold after getting used to it. I am excited to get it and have fun with it. I use my phone for everything as well as when I am on my tablet for others. It is smaller than a small tablet. I am looking forward to it. I would had gotten the S3 but I saw how much more the Note 2 does and that was the closer for me.......I am in sales and I believe in getting what you want and what you will use.
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Samsung galaxy note?!?!
    By Station2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 02:40 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 09:44 AM
  3. Samsung Galaxy Note
    By Hardcore73 in forum AT&T Samsung Infuse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 12:25 AM
  4. Samsung Galaxy Note
    By Rambler358 in forum Misc. Android Phone Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 11:59 PM
  5. Samsung Galaxy Note Accessories
    By scaots in forum Misc. Android Phone Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 08:29 PM

Posting Permissions

B