- 8 Posts
Tried OTA Upgrade and Now Froze on White HTC Screen. HELP!!!
I finally caved and clicked "accept" for Verizon's update since I haven't used any of my rooted apps in ages. Now my phone is stuck on the White HTC screen. I've tried battery pull and it won't work. Please help.
I'd call my tech skills a little higher than a beginner. I know how to do basic troubleshooting but this is way out of my league.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
- 10-25-2012, 10:46 PM #2
- 732 Posts
- To embarrassed to say
Re: Tried OTA Upgrade and Now Froze on White HTC Screen. HELP!!!
Were you unlocked? Did you unfreeze all your apps? I don't think you can do the OTA if your unlocked, and you have to unfreeze all your frozen apps, if you froze any. Not a huge issue, but you'll need to download the lastest RUU, and flash that.... after you re-lock. Mr. Smith has a guide on the rooting and rom section.
- 10-29-2012, 05:57 PM #3
- By servin in forum HTC VividReplies: 75Last Post: 11-01-2015, 10:37 PM
- By kixazz2529 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 09-06-2011, 01:08 PM
- By jkeene81 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2010, 08:53 PM
- By jkeene81 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2010, 07:40 PM
- By in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM