Transferring Pics from HTC Rezound to MacBook Pro

morgy117

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to download pics from my phone to my MacBook Pro laptop. When I plug the phone into the computer it reads as a CD but no files containing pics exist. I saw in an HTC forum from July 2012 that they were working on getting the Rezound and Macs to work compatibly but I can't believe there's still no solution.

steve0617

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Try the app WiFi Explorer in the app store. Assuming you've got the phone and laptop on the same wireless router, the phone opens up the storage/sd card via an ip address and is accessed using the laptop browser.

Since it's not Windows or Mac based, it should work fine.

That's how I pull pics off my phone.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The Rezound will act as a fairly standard USB storage device, when you connect it to the Mac unlock the screen on the phone and select Disk Drive and press Apply, the phone will reset the USB port and place it into storage mode, you should then get two pop-ups on the screen of new drives detected and be able to access them. I can't speak for a Mac specifically, but it is not Windows specific and works fine on my Linux workstation running Kubuntu and Linux Mint on my laptop, and Linux is the underlying OS for Macs, so it should work fine.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I use my Mac all the time with my Rezound with no issues.

Typically if I'm transferring pictures I just plug in, select mount as disk drive then once it's mounted open iphoto and it does its thing.

Or you can manually navigate to the folder and drag and drop.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

blackbyrd

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to download pics from my phone to my MacBook Pro laptop. When I plug the phone into the computer it reads as a CD but no files containing pics exist. I saw in an HTC forum from July 2012 that they were working on getting the Rezound and Macs to work compatibly but I can't believe there's still no solution.

Dropbox! So easy. Love that app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC