Dropped and broke screen

Jocismom

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Last week I dropped my phone and broke the screen. Phone still worked but hubby decided to put on a new screen. He got everything changed and now it only does a small vibrate then gets hot at the bottom after turning it on. Don't know if I should try having the LCD changed also to see if that's the problem. At that time I'd have $40-45 into it. I can order a new one online for $49.99 right now, but with an upgrade I really don't want to use. Anyone have a broken screen that they replaced theirself? Did it work and did you replace the LCD also? I know they are discontinuing the Rezound so I don't know if I should go with a new one or go over to the Galaxy side. Thanks :'(

Subsound

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I have fixed many iPhone screens, I normally replace the Glass and LCD digitizer together as I know they are completely compatible and that way im not guessing if the parts are matching or similar due to copyright infringement.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I would head to greener pastures or see if you can get Verizon to replace it for you. It is a little sneaky though.

I would not mention the broken screen and just call them and tell them it all of a sudden started doing what it is doing. They will more than likely offer to replace it with a cln rezound

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2