Getting a replacement, looking for opinion...

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I struggled between getting the GN and Rezound (specs being very close) -- however, DAT SCREEN ! I mean, it's how we interact with the phone and Rezound's screen is (still) drop-dead gorgeous. Like several people here, I am a HTC 'fanboy' -- DInc for 2 years, then Rezound, my wife went from DInc to Thunderbolt (got her a Rezound battery)... yes, we all know battery life is not the best but we've all come up with ways of adapting.

I think (hope) you'll be happy with the Rezound -- it's a very capable phone and since you familiar with ROMs and such, you'll get that much more out of the beast !

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I have made no secret of my dislike of the new dinc, so if it comes down to those two, I say rezound everytime. You won't feel the pinch of the battery much at all since you used a tbolt. Heck the rez will be an improvement for you

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I had the bolt. Verizon let me switch to the Rezound. Love it. I only like using HTC phones. I want the new one and can upgrade in march. But you can't go wrong with the rezound. I have had no.problems

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I love the Rezound. I may end up using it for years. If it had better battery life than the tragic battery life it has, it would be pretty much my perfect phone. I have had no real problems with it, other than a defective charge port which could happen to any phone.

Best of luck with your decision! Always fun to get something different without burning an upgrade.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I also have had no issues. I love this phone. I have friends who wish they could have it. Can't believe those issues. Mine is golden

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
If it wasn't for the extended battery, I would have chucked this Rez into the Pacific. Never make it a full day on the stock battery (not rooted, though).

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Rooted or not, there was no making it through the day. You can only get so much water from a stone.

I actually liked the feel of my rez more with the extended battery as well....but I am weird like that

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I have no problem getting 16 hours out of my rezound. Thats using 4g the whole time and everything. It could be better of course, but i have no complaints about battery life

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Same here, I easily make it though the day with 40%+ battery remaining on standard battery, but then again I am not a heavy user most of the time. For the times that I am, I have three spare standard batteries and an external A/C battery charger. It is a pain to swap batteries, but I can easily make it through a weekend without touching a charger if I need to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool