Verizon extended battery question

tarnak

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I use the black Verizon shell holster combo, does anyone know if there is a belt clip and case that fits the extended battery? The picture on the Verizon site does not look like it will fit the current clip.

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I have two setups for this phone. When I use the standard battery, I use the Seidio Surface case combo. With the extended battery, I use the Otterbox Defender, modified. Don't worry, as there is no permanent physical modification of the case. I just don't use the hard portion of the Otterbox on the rear of the phone. The hard plastic piece goes on the front and the silicone piece goes on the back. Fits nice and snug and works with the clip. Use this setup all the time. If you search this forum, there is a thread with pictures...Highly recommend and would use the Otterbox exclusively if it wasn't so big this way.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I did mod the Otterbox slightly. I use a Zagg Screen Protector, so I did remove the built in screen protector on the Otter.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I use the black Verizon shell holster combo, does anyone know if there is a belt clip and case that fits the extended battery? The picture on the Verizon site does not look like it will fit the current clip.

They make that case for the oems extended too

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I use a case that just fits the extended and regular battery but it's more like a pouch if i can find a pic of it online i'll get it to you.. it came with my phone when i bought it last year on black friday

masseurca

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
They have the holster in the store that fits both size batteries. Plastic, one piece fits around the back of the phone, then you just slip the phone face in toward the belt clip part. Phone slides right out to use without taking off the clip from your belt. The part that goes on the back of the phones has a piece on the back that pulls out to allow you to set your phone down, but sitting up at a nice viewing angle too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums