There's no place like home

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I am here if needed. If you have questions ask. It is easier to prevent the mistake than fix it. My wife is gone in half an hour and then you will have my full attention

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey pizzadude, I didn't have the chunk of time I needed to get to those phones today but tomorrow everyone is back to work and school.. Time is mine. OK to still holler at u if I run into a question or twenty?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I love my Rezound and really wanted the DNA. But the lack of no micro SD card is a definite deal breaker for me. My last phone before a smartphone was a Samsung and it wouldn't hold a signal and that wasn't good and so it put a bad taste in my mouth. I would dial and lose signal and living in Cave Creek I need a decent signal. I am very pleased with my tablet and don't mind their interface at all. Love my tab....and I have been playing with the S3 and have been to AT&T numerous times now playing with the Note2.....very tough decision for me.
I also won in the Million dollar giveaway contest a 100.00 shopping spree for accessories. Not wanting anything for the Rezound because even though I love this phone I am definitely upgrading to new and more. After careful consideration have decided on the Note 2. I do have small hands and don't find it difficult to hold. I love all this device can do and it really is cool. And in my old age I still like the COOL FACTOR. I chose:) accessories for my new future phone and can't way to use them.
If the Note2 hadn't been coming to Verizon I would had decided on the S3 Both of these are great phones. I can't wait to have the Note in my hands. I am hoping I can get an earlier upgrade. I want the white one.

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I love my Rezound and really wanted the DNA. But the lack of no micro SD card is a definite deal breaker for me. My last phone before a smartphone was a Samsung and it wouldn't hold a signal and that wasn't good and so it put a bad taste in my mouth. I would dial and lose signal and living in Cave Creek I need a decent signal. I am very pleased with my tablet and don't mind their interface at all. Love my tab....and I have been playing with the S3 and have been to AT&T numerous times now playing with the Note2.....very tough decision for me.
I also won in the Million dollar giveaway contest a 100.00 shopping spree for accessories. Not wanting anything for the Rezound because even though I love this phone I am definitely upgrading to new and more. After careful consideration have decided on the Note 2. I do have small hands and don't find it difficult to hold. I love all this device can do and it really is cool. And in my old age I still like the COOL FACTOR. I chose:) accessories for my new future phone and can't way to use them.
If the Note2 hadn't been coming to Verizon I would had decided on the S3 Both of these are great phones. I can't wait to have the Note in my hands. I am hoping I can get an earlier upgrade. I want the white one.

You first accessory needs to be The first Verizon Galaxy Note 2 accessory you'll want to buy | Android Central

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Punch a kitten? NO. I have a 7yr old and a 4.5 month old kitten.....sooooo sweet

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I am an animal lover so I wouldn't punch a kitten......but I have no great love for them.

Fun fact about cats and dogs.

If you die in your house, a dog will starve to death by your side, a cat will start eating you within a few hours...yeah I am in a mood

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I will trade you anyday...I woke up to this:

483489_456533901050541_1206498810_n.jpg

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
OK piizzadude... The one phone has met all the requirements. I can't find where to do a factory reset though. Seems like it should be easy enough to find... Maybe I'm just overlooking it.

The other phone won't allow me to do a check for a software update. It says network is not ready... I am connected to my home wifi. I was able to download root checker from the market(this phone still has the market place) and run it. It's not rooted. So... What should I do? :confused:

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Good, follow all the directions for the second device after this point:

got it?
you sure?
ok lets do this thing.

in the post above. We will install ICS manually. No big deal.

You know what? I should have known better. The OTA comes directly from Verizon and since the phones do not have service they wouldn't get it

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Lol... Makes sense.. So should I follow the instructions you gave me earlier about doing it manually? I think that's what you were telling me to do. Also does it matter if I'm connected to a laptop rather than a desktop? I have both. I just get to sit on the couch with the one.. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith