There's no place like home

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
1:30ish....If you are holding out for tomorrow I am going to head out myself...got a party to go to Friday night, not a good one but a function none the less...

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ur probably asleep by now but I wanted to still say thanks.. I really appreciate your help. Catch up with u later. I thankfully have no Friday night plans.. Being thankful for that must be a true sign of getting old.. Lol

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
No problem as far as the help. We do it a lot around here. Did you work on the other one last night or leave it for today?

Yeah I wish I didn't have to go to my plans tonight but at least it is good food and an open bar

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I was tired... I left it for today. I have to get the kids to school then I'm going to work on it. Hopefully finish it up.
Yea an open bar always makes a party a bit more bare able..

Which app do u use on your phone? Tapatalk or android Central. I use tapatalk but just found android Central yesterday. Haven't used it yet.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Which app do u use on your phone? Tapatalk or android Central. I use tapatalk but just found android Central yesterday. Haven't used it yet.

If you have Tapatalk, you have no need for the AC version of Tapatalk - or so I've been told before. Always a good idea to buy the app, imho; helps the developer.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I have too many forums that I keep up on so I use tapatalk.

i will be around if you need anything today, at least for a bit and depending on the boss

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I have too many forums that I keep up on so I use tapatalk.

i will be around if you need anything today, at least for a bit and depending on the boss

Don't know if your still around or at your party but the file is downloaded.. What I need to know is what connection to choose on the phone. When I plug it in to the pc it asks if I want charging only, storage device, htc sync, and two other choices I forgot now. Which do I choose? Then once I have that I think I just click on the downloaded file and it does its thing from there.. I know there are others to help too, I just forgot who u are so I can't ask for u by name.. Lol

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Shouldn't matter but do it as a usb, connect the phone, hit the file and let it do its thing.... Open bar.... Mmmmmmm

Sent from my y X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I could go for an open bar about now.. Lol. When I click on the file I get the standard... Do you want to allow.... To make changes to your computer. I hit yes but then nothing happens. The cursor goes in a circle for a bit.. Then nothing. Just goes back to the desktop. Here's what the file looks like.. And I know your busy so I can wait till tomorrow if u want.. :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354323380807.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354323380807.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 10

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I get this prompt.. If I click install drivers it takes me to VZW backup assistant. I have just been minimizing it because when I used the other link u gave me it said the drivers were successfully installed and the HTC sync works. I haven't tried it since I installed the drivers. I'll see if anything changed.. And if not show u a pic of where it sends me

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354326828525.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354326828525.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 9

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Ok I cannot give you serious advice right now. Wait until the am or if someone will jump in I will put it off. I do not want to mess anything up... I am sorry

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power