There's no place like home

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
No need for sorry.. I'll check back later to see if anyone figured it out.. Other wise ill catch you tomorrow. And if u don't unravel it I can always wait till I get the sim card. Then it should update through the network right? On a side note I've been considering rooting my Slll.. Any thoughts? And I can wait till tomorrow to hear Em.. Have fun

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Ok I cannot give you serious advice right now. Wait until the am or if someone will jump in I will put it off. I do not want to mess anything up... I am sorry

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Not to ask too much of the pizzadude, but perhaps a Teamviewer remote session would make this easier for you guys? I use it all the time to help family remotely. pizza would need the main client. ljh would need the QuickSupport app, which does not require a full install.

Free TeamViewer Download for Windows

I would do it, but I'm not quite sure what you folks are up to.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
(at work; so, can't post much) Hell yea! Since you may not be caught up yet, all I will say is the chit is about to hit the fan big time! :D

TBolt .... LOVE your new avatar!! LOL!

I AM caught up and wow, yes, chit is hitting the fan. That Rosetti guy is evil!!

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
TBolt .... LOVE your new avatar!! LOL!

I AM caught up and wow, yes, chit is hitting the fan. That Rosetti guy is evil!!

As much as I want Rosetti dead, I have to admit he makes the show a lot more interesting. And, it's about time Capone takes on a bigger role.

I hope this fight becomes a bloodbath. :D

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
As much as I want Rosetti dead, I have to admit he makes the show a lot more interesting. And, it's about time Capone takes on a bigger role.

I hope this fight becomes a bloodbath. :D

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I don't like they they killed off Margaret's boyfriend. Well, they knocked off Nucky's girlfriend, so, I guess they will be stuck with each other. My friend stopped watching after Jimmy was knocked off last year. I too have been waiting for Capone to take on a greater role.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
alright you guys sucked me in...downloading the stuff now.....

Sorry about last night lj...i had too big a fear that I would mess things up in the state I was in and I would hate that.,...let me know a time and we can get it done.

My eyelashes hurt....

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Lol.. Your eyelashes hurt huh? That's funny. No worries at all about last night... Oh that doesn't sound right at all! Lol.. Family is out for the evening so my time is mine for awhile. Didn't want to go stand in the rain and watch another parade... Ugh.

Oh and I did install team viewer should we need it

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Weird.. I just replied to you, submitted it, went back to edit it and when I submitted it again the whole reply disappeared... Now it showed up again

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry about that, got side tracked. We are trying to update the phone to Ics but nothing happens when I click on the download. I tried changing from charging only mode, to use storage mode, to htc sync mode but nada. Oh and remember when I first connect the phone the auto play prompts me to install drivers, if I click on that I end up at vzw backup assistant page.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza