Buttons shifted in phone app

SirKnightDavid

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
The buttons for decline/accept an incoming call are shifted over to the right (can't even see the accept button) instead of their normal placement under the photo of an incoming caller. How did this happen, and how do I make it normal again? As such I can't accept incoming calls and have to call people back.

This is a Rezound, running ViperRez (though I was on viper LONG before this started happening)

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-11-17-11-47-21.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-17-11-47-21.png
    495.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
You could try clearing the cache and data from the phone app. You might lose your call log though

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

SirKnightDavid

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Good thought, but I cleared data from the Phone, Dialer and Dialer Launcher, and the problem remains.

Edit: replaced original awful photo with a screenshot, should have done that in the first place

Last edited:

SirKnightDavid

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
This is odd, force stop didn't help so I tried a reboot of the phone, didn't help either, so I tried a battery pull... and now it's fine. Huh?

I like that my problem is gone, but I hate not being able to understand why it's fixed.

~ Posted with Tapatalk

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
This is odd, force stop didn't help so I tried a reboot of the phone, didn't help either, so I tried a battery pull... and now it's fine. Huh?

I like that my problem is gone, but I hate not being able to understand why it's fixed.

~ Posted with Tapatalk

How about we go with ' happens?'

More reasonable, something got fubar'd in the memory. Killing all power to it totally kills everything that was in there so it more or less reset it back to normal.

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX