Easily scratched screen

matt2727

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Just a an observation, but I decided to take all screen protectors and cases off my rezound as I've had it for a year now. Anyway, I've realized that the screen is very easily scratched. Makes me cautious of ever taking a screen protector off again. Hopefully whatever future phone I buy will have a more resistent screen.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I hear ya, yet I still don't use the see through sticky coverings on my phones anymore. 2 weeks ago, I removed my rubber case for cleaning. Dropped the Rez, and it slid, like a hockey puck, about 3 feet down a tile floor face down.

Scratched for life now.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
easily scratched?? really? i don't think so. I have never put a screen protector on my phone it has dropped a few times. 2 of them was on asphalt I have 2 scratches (very small) I have actually put it in my pocket once with my keys and it didn't hurt it..

Now I'm not saying the screen is a jesus screen but i do think that the screen scratches as easy as others.

woolster22

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Definitely scratches easy. I'm generally very mindful of keeping my phone away from keys and the like. Have a few scratches already, nothing major, just annoying. My serious charge on the other hand was a tank in this regard. My fiance is currently using that, just throws it in her pocketbook with all her junk and still not a scratch on it...

MarkSeven

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Mine got an annoying one in the middle of the screen easily too.. I hesitated putting a screen protector on it (looking for one is frustrating).. I regret that now. It's not big but it's big enough to me..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL