Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Easily scratched screen

Just a an observation, but I decided to take all screen protectors and cases off my rezound as I've had it for a year now. Anyway, I've realized that the screen is very easily scratched. Makes me cautious of ever taking a screen protector off again. Hopefully whatever future phone I buy will have a more resistent screen.

Default Re: Easily scratched screen

I hear ya, yet I still don't use the see through sticky coverings on my phones anymore. 2 weeks ago, I removed my rubber case for cleaning. Dropped the Rez, and it slid, like a hockey puck, about 3 feet down a tile floor face down.

Scratched for life now.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 700p > BB Curve 8330 > DInc (r) > Rezound (r) > OG Moto X
    Transformer Pad Infinity (r)

Global Posts
    1,833 Global Posts
    ROM
    VernomRez / ICS / CM9

easily scratched?? really? i don't think so. I have never put a screen protector on my phone it has dropped a few times. 2 of them was on asphalt I have 2 scratches (very small) I have actually put it in my pocket once with my keys and it didn't hurt it..

Now I'm not saying the screen is a jesus screen but i do think that the screen scratches as easy as others.
    Palm Centro, Palm Pre +, HTC Rezound, Samsung Galaxy S4

Definitely scratches easy. I'm generally very mindful of keeping my phone away from keys and the like. Have a few scratches already, nothing major, just annoying. My serious charge on the other hand was a tank in this regard. My fiance is currently using that, just throws it in her pocketbook with all her junk and still not a scratch on it...

ROM
    Stock

Mine got an annoying one in the middle of the screen easily too.. I hesitated putting a screen protector on it (looking for one is frustrating).. I regret that now. It's not big but it's big enough to me..