Replacement Rezound

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I am getting a Rez from vzw to replace my bolt, the CSR told me that they do not come with battery backs, i said BS, but ordered one anyway to CMA, have any of you guys gotten a replacement Rez with out a back?
Thanks in advance...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I am getting a Rez from vzw to replace my bolt, the CSR told me that they do not come with battery backs, i said BS, but ordered one anyway to CMA, have any of you guys gotten a replacement Rez with out a back?
Thanks in advance...

One, I have never gotten one without a back, but I have on previous (non Rezound) warranty replacements.

Two, I would call back and ask the rep you get to ensure a back will ship for your device. It shouldn't have to be your responsibility when they are replacing a defective phone for you, and obviously you can't use the phone without a back. In the past, when I have received replacement devices that were different than what I previously had, they have to process a separate request for the back and battery to be sent but they do do it. Sounds like maybe the rep you spoke with didn't understand the second part.

All of that said, best of luck with the new Rezound, I hope you enjoy it. I love mine!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Excellent, i already have a battery, so as long as it comes with a back i should be fine.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I have gotten a bunch of replacements rezound and others. The only one that didn't come with a back was my sgs3

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

mike7728

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
i have went thru 5 rezounds and every one of them have had backs shipped with them

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
We have gotten several replacement Rezounds in my office, every one came with a back... In fact, I think every replacement phone we have ever gotten has come with the back even when the support people say it doesn't.

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I figured as much, but the guy was insistant, and said that his replacement did not come with one. I said thats weird, all my replacement bolts came with them.

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
well my Rez showed up yesterday, with a back, but the charging port is very lose, and I can not get it charge, so I have been with out a phone since I sent my old bolt back... SMDH...

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Try going to a VZW store and demanding a Loaner. Worked for me when my DInc2 bricked itself. Sorry dude. That sucks!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
well, I'm jumping ship from the Tbolt (only one replacement!!! WTH??) to the Rezound. I'm actually getting two brand new ones, and the guy i spoke to (tier 2 tech) was very sympathetic, as my Tbolts just kept dropping their data signal. now, I'm really, really hoping this is not a common issue with the rezound, but either way, Big Red gets two thumbs up from me for trying to satisfy a customer.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
When they offered me a replacement they ordered a back and a battery. It did come with a back so had two. I sold the other one on Craigslist

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995