Rezound randomly reboots lately.

masseurca

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone having that issue? Far as I know it just started yesterday. Haven't installed anything new lately, though I have the auto install updates on the play store.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having that issue? Far as I know it just started yesterday. Haven't installed anything new lately, though I have the auto install updates on the play store.

Ouch... auto updates are BAAADDD NEWS!!! Always turn that off!!!

But to answer your question, no, I have not seen any reboots lately. If you don't know what is installed or been updated you might be in a tough spot if you can't find some way to replicate the issue and logcat it to see what is going on. Might have to factory default to get back to a known good point and start over.

jphillips1963

Banned
Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine has just started completely shutting down no reboots just shuts off all the way so not sure whats going on with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Mine has just started completely shutting down no reboots just shuts off all the way so not sure whats going on with that.

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site

When you say it reboots Does it go all the way through boot up and you see the LTE start screen or does it just show the White HTC screen for a few moments.

Mike Lyman

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Mine was doing that a couple of weeks ago. Uninstalling recent updates didn't help. Powered down, removed the battery, sim card and SD card, put them all back in and it has been rock steady since.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz