- Lovin' My Phone
- 2,266 Posts
Need help syncing iTunes into new Android
Hey everyone .... I converted a niece over to the Android light but all her music and video are on her apple cloud.
I saw an app in the play store called iTunes to Android. Has anyone used this app? Can anyone suggest a better app? Anyone with a better idea?
- 12-01-2012, 09:47 AM #2
- 14 Posts
Re: Need help syncing iTunes into new Android
We have about 110 GB of music in iTunes and my wife has a iphone 5. So I use isyncer. It allows me to sink my play lists over wifi or cable on the computer. I don't have to convert anything. It syncs reactively quickly for me.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forum rums
- 12-09-2012, 03:03 AM #4
- By andibaby in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2012, 01:35 PM
- By going_green in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2012, 01:21 AM
- By rwelsh09 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2011, 11:51 PM
- By mrputzy in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 5Last Post: 10-14-2010, 02:11 PM
- By theanswer3 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 8Last Post: 08-28-2010, 12:25 PM