1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Post ICS update

Whatever happened to the update we were supposed to get for ICS? I heard that it was going to give us International coverage.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Nexus 4 (Beanstalk/Aio)

Default Re: Post ICS update

Quote Originally Posted by jvolstad View Post
    Whatever happened to the update we were supposed to get for ICS? I heard that it was going to give us International coverage.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    We have gotten the initial ICS update, version 3.14.605.12 and it was an OTA update from Verizon and HTC, but it did not include the Global Roaming update... at this time we do not know when (or even if) the Global Mode update will be release officially. There has been a leaked firmware from HTC, version 4.3.605.2, that included the Global Roaming capabilities and was digitally signed by HTC, but was never officially released by Verizon (and is therefore technically unsupported). Both versions are available on Android Police's website.
    Current Phones: Google Nexus 4 on Aio Wireless (Beanstalk Official KitKat ROM) / LG G2 on Verizon (CarbonROM KitKat)
    Current Tablets: Apple iPad 4 & Nextbook 8 Premium with marxo's N8+ ROM - Revision 1b2 (ICS 4.0.4)
    Previous Android Devices: HTC Rezound, HTC Incredible 2, Samsung Stratosphere, HTC Aria, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket