I've been having trouble with my Rezound for some time where it does not seem to be saving my app preferences.

For instance, if I look up a place in Google Maps and click on 'Navigation', I get the pop-up "Complete action using" with 'Navigation' and 'VZ Navigator'. I click the checkbox below them next to "Use by default for this action", and it seems to save it for maybe a day or so, but after that I keep getting the same pop-up. I have an app that does VOIP calls too, and now everytime I click the phone icon I get the same dialog asking if I want to use the phone or this other app.

Anyone know how to resolve this? I know with the phone I could uninstall the other app, though I'd rather not. As for the navigation, I don't even think I could uninstall VZ Navigator.
    12-28-2012 10:46 AM
    I've been having trouble with my Rezound for some time where it does not seem to be saving my app preferences.

For instance, if I look up a place in Google Maps and click on 'Navigation', I get the pop-up "Complete action using" with 'Navigation' and 'VZ Navigator'. I click the checkbox below them next to "Use by default for this action", and it seems to save it for maybe a day or so, but after that I keep getting the same pop-up. I have an app that does VOIP calls too, and now everytime I click the phone icon I get the same dialog asking if I want to use the phone or this other app.

Anyone know how to resolve this? I know with the phone I could uninstall the other app, though I'd rather not. As for the navigation, I don't even think I could uninstall VZ Navigator.
    Assuming you are on the ICS software, go to Settings-Apps-All and find VZ Navigator and tap on it, then Disable (might have to Uninstall Updated first).
    enemymine9 likes this.
    12-28-2012 03:45 PM