- 4 Posts
Not saving app preferences
I've been having trouble with my Rezound for some time where it does not seem to be saving my app preferences.
For instance, if I look up a place in Google Maps and click on 'Navigation', I get the pop-up "Complete action using" with 'Navigation' and 'VZ Navigator'. I click the checkbox below them next to "Use by default for this action", and it seems to save it for maybe a day or so, but after that I keep getting the same pop-up. I have an app that does VOIP calls too, and now everytime I click the phone icon I get the same dialog asking if I want to use the phone or this other app.
Anyone know how to resolve this? I know with the phone I could uninstall the other app, though I'd rather not. As for the navigation, I don't even think I could uninstall VZ Navigator.
- 12-28-2012, 04:45 PM #2
Current Phones: Google Nexus 4 on AT&T GoPhone (Personal) / HTC Rezound on Verizon (Work)
- 699 Posts
- Nexus 4 (Stock/AT&T)
Current Tablets: Apple iPad 4 & Nextbook 8 Premium with marxo's N8+ ROM - Revision 1b2 (ICS 4.0.4)
Previous Android Devices: HTC Rezound, HTC Incredible 2, Samsung Stratosphere, HTC Aria, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket
- By machine906 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2012, 08:21 PM
- By ruscolinni in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-22-2012, 11:49 PM
- By bagarwa in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2012, 05:03 AM
- By striders in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2011, 01:57 AM
- By m a x i m u s in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2010, 05:36 PM