Rezound is free today at Verizon

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Mine has been quirky but it really turned out to be the network this last time and not the phone. Glad I canceled the replacement. But I do have to say the battery life has been decent on my Rezound. It lasts all day for me. I don't use it a lot when I am at work, but still can last me.

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Sweet, maybe if I duct tape two of them together my battery will last past 3pm!:)

I keep trying to kill the extended battery but it just wont die! Not gonna lie, adds girth to your phone but the battery life --- yowza! $40 for back case & battery on Amazon.

41wAI2X62TL.jpg

sparker781

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I was toying around with getting one since I am long overdue for an upgrade and out of work and since this phone was free was thinking of jumping in...Can think of something aside from battery life as I hear its an issue with all 4G phones....Thanks

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks man but I'm good. I know a lot of people really dig the extended battery but it's rare that I can't find access to a power outlet if I really need it. I just really love the slimness of the original device too much to go all "beefcake" on it.

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks man but I'm good. I know a lot of people really dig the extended battery but it's rare that I can't find access to a power outlet if I really need it. I just really love the slimness of the original device too much to go all "beefcake" on it.

Yeah, definitely a brick but I gots to have that juice!! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith