Need a replacement or spare phone with a warranty? (NOT SPAM!)
DailySteals.com is running a special on refurbished Verizon Smart Phones for the next few days, not the best prices but with a 90 day warranty could be worth looking into if you are in a certain position, and this is straight up pricing, no contract...
HTC Rezound - $299
HTC Incredible 2 - $139
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - $219
Apple iPhone 4 16GB - $279
Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - $359
LG Revolution - $199
LG Lucid - $119
Motorola Droid X - $99
Like I said, not the best prices but if you needed something quick with 4G to keep from wasting your contract or other reason, you could get into one for $119, albeit not the nicest 4G phone, and it will have a 90 day warranty.
- 01-17-2013, 12:43 PM #2
- 01-17-2013, 03:39 PM #3
- 01-17-2013, 03:49 PM #4
- 01-17-2013, 06:42 PM #5
Re: Need a replacement or spare phone with a warranty? (NOT SPAM!)
IMO, you are better off getting a CPO from Verizon. Yes, you are paying a little more, but you get a one year warranty and a14 day return period. If you have a problem,and need a phone, Verizon can send it out overnight. Good luck getting dailysteals to do that.
For reference, the gs3 is $369 on dailysteals, $420 from Verizon CPO.
- 01-22-2013, 10:33 AM #6
- By mooch91 in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-21-2013, 01:42 PM
- By jonapga in forum Fascinate AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2011, 03:45 AM
- By Jordan jones in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2011, 04:00 AM
- By NicksOptimus in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2011, 11:54 PM
- By chaviaux in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2010, 02:16 PM