Proof that Piizza needs a job, or a mistress, or better TV shows, or ....

mike7728

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
yeah I've seen that dude all over the place putting his two cents in... :D L. O. L

sent from my htc rezound s-off running viperrez with snuzzo 2.2 kernel...

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm too busy to be bored. I was just having a chuckle with the gang to keep my sanity in a stressful world.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

mike7728

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
i can't believe pizza hasn't been in here yet. i do really appreciate his input on a few of my post

S-Offed, VIPERED UP REZOUND

edit:forgot he moved to the SGS3...

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Reason he is not here is because he has been Banned.. not sure why

I wonder what happened.

Sent from my Sony Xperia P
Short story/answer...

piizzadude repeatedly broke the rules & guidelines of the forums. We attempted numerous times to work with him collectively as a Moderating team and all attempts were always temporary fixes until the next incident. Anyone who followed him around could easily see he was a handful and got himself in trouble frequently.

No need to discuss details, I have already responded with more than I'm comfortable discussing concerning our handling/moderating of a member.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
lol. There aren't many BBS veterans who haven't been banned, at least temporarily, at least once. We called it Persona Non Grata (PNG) on some forums.

I do hope that piizza's absence is temporary. :) He has helped a lot of folks, and apparently heckled a few, too. I guess he wasn't kidding when he said it was safer here for him. Too funny!

If you're lurking piizza, keep in touch! racingjayl at Gmail.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Short story/answer...

piizzadude repeatedly broke the rules & guidelines of the forums. We attempted numerous times to work with him collectively as a Moderating team and all attempts were always temporary fixes until the next incident. Anyone who followed him around could easily see he was a handful and got himself in trouble frequently.

No need to discuss details, I have already responded with more than I'm comfortable discussing concerning our handling/moderating of a member.

Aww come on...the Dude abides!

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Well, I for one found Piizza to be very helpful and he helped a lot of people here in this forum many times. I also know that people out there online can be real morons and I would bet that many users provoked him into breaking the rules. I hope he is allowed back at some point, because those of us in this little family here sure do miss him! :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC