1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Rezound and Toyota Entune?

Anyone have a Toyota with Entune and use their Rezound in the car for actual phone calls? I'm going to be buying one soon and according to the chart, the Rezound does not work with the phone calls themselves...I've read in a few places that some people CAN use it. And of course I will find out when I get the car, but I'm impatient and am trying to figure it out now!

ROM
    Verizon Stock ICS

Default Re: Rezound and Toyota Entune?

Hey I'm driving a 2013 Prius and been I've using Entune with my Rezound and the bluetooth calling works great. Everything works perfect as far as I know.
    -We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for the reply. That's good. They need to update their chart, because, as it turns out, I bought the Rav4, but not before pairing and testing, and yes, my Rezound works with it too, so all is good!!

what version is your rezound on, mine is 4.03 and getting a 2103 Prius with package 4 tomorrow and an scared to death it wont work with my phone -help please
    never though of testing it first -looking at the Toyota list is says it wont work