- 22 Posts
can I set camera image number?
I took a picture recently that came out very odd, so I was reviewing my Camera Settings just to see what was what. I didn't see anything odd, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to reset settings to defaults because I didn't remember doing any customizations. Bad move!!! Now my next image was named IMAG_0001 oops!! That is throwing other apps off for viewing and uploading.
Can I fix this to reset it to a specific number?
- 01-27-2013, 12:24 PM #2
- 697 Posts
- Nexus 4 (Stock/AT&T)
Re: can I set camera image number?Current Phones: Google Nexus 4 on AT&T GoPhone (Personal) / HTC Rezound on Verizon (Work)
Current Tablets: Apple iPad 4 & Nextbook 8 Premium with marxo's N8+ ROM - Revision 1b2 (ICS 4.0.4)
Previous Android Devices: HTC Rezound, HTC Incredible 2, Samsung Stratosphere, HTC Aria, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket
- By jrwatson in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 10Last Post: 06-25-2013, 07:44 PM
- By ttlphotography in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2011, 09:10 AM
- By Devilicus in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2010, 02:45 AM
- By slthree in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2010, 06:39 PM
- By poidogger#ac in forum Market HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2010, 05:55 PM