1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default can I set camera image number?

I took a picture recently that came out very odd, so I was reviewing my Camera Settings just to see what was what. I didn't see anything odd, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to reset settings to defaults because I didn't remember doing any customizations. Bad move!!! Now my next image was named IMAG_0001 oops!! That is throwing other apps off for viewing and uploading.

Can I fix this to reset it to a specific number?

ROM
    Nexus 4 (Beanstalk/Aio)

Default Re: can I set camera image number?

Quote Originally Posted by gardengal4 View Post
    I took a picture recently that came out very odd, so I was reviewing my Camera Settings just to see what was what. I didn't see anything odd, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to reset settings to defaults because I didn't remember doing any customizations. Bad move!!! Now my next image was named IMAG_0001 oops!! That is throwing other apps off for viewing and uploading.

Can I fix this to reset it to a specific number?
    Nope, not with the stock camera app anyways... I believe many of the alternative camera apps allow you to define the filename format though, been I while but I think Camera ZOOM FX could do this so I would imagine other camera apps can do the same thing.
    Current Phones: Google Nexus 4 on Aio Wireless (Beanstalk Official KitKat ROM) / LG G2 on Verizon (CarbonROM KitKat)
    Current Tablets: Apple iPad 4 & Nextbook 8 Premium with marxo's N8+ ROM - Revision 1b2 (ICS 4.0.4)
    Previous Android Devices: HTC Rezound, HTC Incredible 2, Samsung Stratosphere, HTC Aria, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket