- 27 Posts
Verizon Mobile Hotspot Stopped Working
My company pays for the Verizon hotspot feature in my Rezound. A few days ago I rooted the phone and flashed the ICS 4.03.605.2 Global RUU and then flashed the Business_ICS4.0.3_Sense3.6-v6.4 ROM. Everything seems to work great except that my paid mobile hotspot has stopped working. The Business_ICS4.0.3_Sense3.6-v6.4 ROM included a wifi tether feature that does the same thing for free and it works fine, but I need the hotspot for work at client sites and am concerned that Verizon may disable the free version just when I'm about to use it for work. I tried clearing the cache and that didn't help.
Does anyone know how to get the paid version functioning again? If I don't get the answer here I'll "man up" and call Verizon.
- 01-30-2013, 08:39 AM #2
Re: Verizon Mobile Hotspot Stopped Working
Maybe it's better to ask at the XDA forum for that ROM.
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2Palm Treo 650 > Treo 700p > BB Curve 8330 > DInc (r) > Rezound (r) > Moto X 2013 & 2014
Transformer Pad Infinity (r) > iPad Air 2
- 06-17-2013, 04:49 PM #4
- By BuyOneGetFour in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 19Last Post: 02-14-2013, 12:10 PM
- By cdf3 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2012, 09:12 PM
- By drummerman2008 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: 06-18-2011, 12:31 PM
- By sethlamb in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2010, 11:22 AM
- By acidsamuraix in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 08-04-2010, 07:20 AM