S-off problems - -HELP

mrminney

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
tried to run the all in on s-off program on my rezound (had a custom rom on it). could not get wire trick to work (p[ropbably cause of custom rom), now cant get past bootloader screen or juopunutbear icon. ---bootloader screen say "tampered" is there anyway to reinstall factory or custom rom from computer/usb...? thanks for any help

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Don't worry about tampered sign. It just means you have a custom recovery.

If you can get into the bootloader, Grab the ruu for your version(probably the ota release) and put it on the root of your sd card and allow it to flash in bootloader.

If you cannot get into bootloader, I am not sure what you do, but i know many have had the same problem and gotten out of it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

mrminney

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I was able to get it up and running. But it isn't quite right. I don't have the option to install from zip in the boot loader section. Well the ruu put me back to square one?

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I was able to get it up and running. But it isn't quite right. I don't have the option to install from zip in the boot loader section. Well the ruu put me back to square one?

Use this guide to flash it:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=172783

You put it on the root of sd car. Rename it. And when you boot to bootloader it will prompt you to flash automatically.

Yes it will rewrite the whole phone. You will have to install a new recovery and everything.

I and if you are still unlocked, which you should be if the soff failed, you will have to re lock before it will work.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW