Has anyone experienced the camera taking a picture and when looked at in the gallery it is not what is shown in the display that follows the shot? Mine and my fiances both end up maybe .25 seconds off and the pics are blurred or just not what is seen right after taking it. If its a common issue, is there an app to replace it that has maybe a better shutter speed out there? have tried auto and adjusted settings manually but no luck
JoshThis Is Your Life And Its Ending One Minute At A Time
- 02-07-2013, 08:35 AM #2
Re: camera issues
First thing I'd do is reset the camera to default. In the camera app, Settings > Reset to default.
Try snapping a single pic and see how it goes.
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2Palm Treo 650 > Treo 700p > BB Curve 8330 > DInc (r) > Rezound (r) > custom Moto X
Transformer Pad Infinity (r CROMi-X)
- By dannyseed in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2010, 10:35 PM
- By fivegear in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 08-05-2010, 10:12 PM
- By thp2478 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2010, 09:39 AM
- By epenger in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-27-2010, 07:16 PM
- By slikone27 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 20Last Post: 11-26-2009, 09:01 AM