Rezound stuck at startup

lamborg

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I was on 4.0.3 and I flashed the zip through AromRa recovery. Had not installed SU, bootloader was unlocked and S-on.
Now, when booting up, its stuck at the 4G screen.
The update was the OTA update released to update radios to Global. THIS

It didn't gave any error at all, it said "Reboot to complete installation or update". But when I clicked the reboot option, I saw a line saying something like "Can't write....." then the screen went off and it rebooted. This line was not there, or atleast not visible before I clicked the reboot option. At bootup, its stuck at 4G LTE screen.

All I did before flashing the zip was flashing the custom recovery. Nothing else. No SU or anything else.

Attempt
Locked the bootloader and I flashed the RUU 4.03.605.2
Here's what comes in cmd:
sending....
OKAY
writing
<bootloader>adopting sig ....
<bootloader>checking sig
failed <remote: not allowed>
finished

After rebooting, it gets stuck on the white HTC screen.

Any help please?

lamborg

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
wipe cache and dalvik cache

sent from my rooted SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2...

How?
When I select recovery, it vibrates, shows HTC white screen and it shows the Fastboot screen again with options - Bootloader, reboot, reboot bootloader and power down.

Last edited:

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah sounds like you ran a offical update on a custom rom. What sounds like happened is that it overwrote the Amon Ra recovery and replaced it with the defualt one... you need to get to a pc to fix this issue. you need to either reload the RUU or you need to force load the amon ra again. this might not work BTW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance