this place changed. hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
what happened to the useless idle chatter & thread stealing that used to go on here? first, piizza was banned. then, other folks stopped posting. the Rezound forum became a place only for ... gasp ... support. why?!? lol.

(where did i put that link to the Walking Dead BBS?)
(oh wait, i'd probably just get banned there, too.)

just missin' the good 'ol days. :)

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
what happened to the useless idle chatter & thread stealing that used to go on here? first, piizza was banned. then, other folks stopped posting. the Rezound forum became a place only for ... gasp ... support. why?!? lol.

(where did i put that link to the Walking Dead BBS?)
(oh wait, i'd probably just get banned there, too.)

just missin' the good 'ol days. :)

"I'm still here El Guapo! "

I feel you man. I go weeks with out posting something, and posting something that's actually helpful or relevant...forget it.

Unfortunately (not really unfortunate but you know what I'm saying) I'm stuck with the rebound until she finally kicks it. Can't afford a phone out right and I'm not giving into a shared data plan.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
lol.

You and me both ... I'm not planning to buy a new phone at full retail for some time now. Not interested in giving up unlimited data.

The mods need to let the piizza back in. :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
lol.

You and me both ... I'm not planning to buy a new phone at full retail for some time now. Not interested in giving up unlimited data.

The mods need to let the piizza back in. :)

I knew I had not seen him, but didn't know he was banned. For anything specific?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I knew I had not seen him, but didn't know he was banned. For anything specific?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Dunno details. I don't track people's contributions outside the Rez & Transformer forums. I suppose he was heckling some folks.

Bummer that it appears to be a permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze