Rezound died. Back to my Incredible.
My Rezound died about a week ago. No warning, just stopped responding. I did a battery pull, and it never worked again. It rebooted itself like 3 times, then showed a phone with a triangle and red exclamation point. After that, no signs of life ever again. Wouldn't charge. Tried two different batteries. Had a local repair shop diagnose it for free, they could not find anything wrong, so could not fix it. Been on my old Incredible ever since, which blows. Not sure why I'm even posting this, but maybe someone has a thought as to what the problem is.
- 02-20-2013, 08:15 PM #2
Re: Rezound died. Back to my Incredible.
My sons Bionic did something very similar, turned out to be a bad microUSB cable, once it sat charging on a new charger for 10 or so hours, it sprung to life.
If you decide it is dead, let me know and maybe we can figure something out.
- 02-20-2013, 09:02 PM #3
- 1,467 Posts
- HTC One (Verizon) Stock
- 02-20-2013, 09:46 PM #4
- 02-21-2013, 05:16 PM #6
- 02-22-2013, 10:09 PM #7
- By veevans01 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 10Last Post: 08-25-2012, 12:50 AM
- By paliz in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 27Last Post: 03-24-2011, 09:53 AM
- By vjr021 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 23Last Post: 08-25-2010, 04:19 PM
- By zrxoa1 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 67Last Post: 07-01-2010, 09:27 PM
- By mobilemedic20 in forum BlackBerryReplies: 8Last Post: 03-19-2010, 11:23 PM