- 9 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Phone somehow unrooted itself?
Before I start let me just say I'm very new to the rooting process. Following this guide (How To Root the HTC Rezound (Video) - TheUnlockrTheUnlockr) I managed to root my rezound last week and was able to use tether and everything looked fine with the root checker. I just looked over at my phone a few minutes ago and it was shutting down and when it rebooted I no longer had root access. I'm guessing it installed some type of software update. Is this normal? What do I need to do to fix this and make sure it doesn't happen again going forward.
- 02-26-2013, 02:03 PM #2
Re: Phone somehow unrooted itself?
- By vwarnick in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 7Last Post: 09-04-2013, 11:44 PM
- By withravenoushunger in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 12Last Post: 03-21-2011, 10:03 PM
- By TFlo in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 02-14-2011, 01:26 PM
- By netposer in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-11-2011, 12:48 PM
- By vegas3416 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 25Last Post: 10-21-2010, 03:12 PM