- Lovin' My Phone
- 1,677 Posts
DST ... Arizona = UGH!
If you are in Arizona and you use your phone as your alarm, make sure today you go to your time and date settings and turn off Automatic Date and Time until after you have woken up and then you can change it back. It seems every year when DST strikes, Arizona phones have not had a chance to catch up with the messing of Mother Nature and the alarms go off an hour early.
Just a tip.~Janet~
- By SoCal64 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2010, 11:00 AM
- By jojo727 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2010, 12:45 PM
- By pops.comp in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 02-24-2010, 03:10 PM
- By Steve Singer in forum HTC HeroReplies: 20Last Post: 01-07-2010, 05:38 PM
- By hydrogenman#AC in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 12-03-2009, 08:36 AM