Battery Icon in dock bar

mgdking

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a battery icon or widget that you can put in the bottom dock bar that shows the percentage of how much battery life is remaining? I am running stock android ver 4.0.3. I dont want it in the status bar or on my home screen just the bottom dock bar.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a battery icon or widget that you can put in the bottom dock bar that shows the percentage of how much battery life is remaining? I am running stock android ver 4.0.3. I dont want it in the status bar or on my home screen just the bottom dock bar.
You cannot put widgets in the dock on any stock ROM/Launcher I have seen, and on a stock phone you can't turn off the battery status bar icon.

Your only option would be to switch to a different launcher, some of them allow widgets in the dock.

Sorry, probably not what you wanted to hear... :/

mgdking

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the reply. I have tried nova, next and go launcher none of which you can add a widget in the dock bar and actually have it show your percentage of battery life. So is there another launcher that I havent tried that lets you add a battery widget in the dock bar? If so which one?

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Does it have to be in the dock? StatusBar+ will put it in the notification bar, along with allowing you to make other customizations.

Sent from my DNA

mgdking

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Does it have to be in the dock? StatusBar+ will put it in the notification bar, along with allowing you to make other customizations.

Sent from my DNA
Yes it does. I know there are lots and lots of options to put it in the status bar or homescreen or even a widget clock. But what I would like to know is there a way to have it in the dock bar? Again is there another launcher out there that will let you do this that I havent tried?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc