I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a battery icon or widget that you can put in the bottom dock bar that shows the percentage of how much battery life is remaining? I am running stock android ver 4.0.3. I dont want it in the status bar or on my home screen just the bottom dock bar.
    03-24-2013 09:37 AM
    I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a battery icon or widget that you can put in the bottom dock bar that shows the percentage of how much battery life is remaining? I am running stock android ver 4.0.3. I dont want it in the status bar or on my home screen just the bottom dock bar.
    You cannot put widgets in the dock on any stock ROM/Launcher I have seen, and on a stock phone you can't turn off the battery status bar icon.

Your only option would be to switch to a different launcher, some of them allow widgets in the dock.

Sorry, probably not what you wanted to hear... :/
    03-24-2013 02:45 PM
    Thank you for the reply. I have tried nova, next and go launcher none of which you can add a widget in the dock bar and actually have it show your percentage of battery life. So is there another launcher that I havent tried that lets you add a battery widget in the dock bar? If so which one?
    03-25-2013 09:16 PM
    Does it have to be in the dock? StatusBar+ will put it in the notification bar, along with allowing you to make other customizations.

Sent from my DNA
    03-25-2013 09:21 PM
    Does it have to be in the dock? StatusBar+ will put it in the notification bar, along with allowing you to make other customizations.

Sent from my DNA
    Yes it does. I know there are lots and lots of options to put it in the status bar or homescreen or even a widget clock. But what I would like to know is there a way to have it in the dock bar? Again is there another launcher out there that will let you do this that I havent tried?
    03-26-2013 07:01 AM
    have you tried Apex?
    03-26-2013 08:24 AM
    have you tried Apex?
    If you can put a widget in the dock using Apex, then I don't know how.

Sent from my DNA
    03-26-2013 08:36 AM
    have you tried Apex?
    By the way, CONGRATS on winning the S4! That's awesome!

Sent from my DNA
    03-26-2013 08:39 AM
    By the way, CONGRATS on winning the S4! That's awesome!

Sent from my DNA
    thanks, I haven't tried with apex just he didn't mention so i figured maybe
    03-26-2013 08:43 AM
    Thanks for the replies guys. I did find in Apex you are able to add a 1x1 widget in the dock bar using the pro version.( paid version) I havent tried it yet though. I am just going off of what it says.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...launcher&hl=en
    03-26-2013 04:00 PM