Rezound stuck in boot screen with android.process.acore error HELP

Anthony Abreu

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
So I've tried everything to get rid of this loop and I've had no luck.

I bought the phone used & unlocked, from eBay. I have no MicroSD and no SIM card on it yet.
I first got the message yesterday...popping up excessively as I was replying to messages from the Facebook app.
Note that eventhough I had no microSD installed in it, I downloaded several apps from the Google store using the phone internal memory.

But then, about several minutes later, the message android.process.acore error went CRAZY popping up constantly. I couldn't do anything, so I turned the phone off and on again.

Now it gets stuck ater the initial bootscreen, popping up the "android.process.acore error" without allowing me to do anything. The touch screen does not respond to my actions at all. And I can't even get to the Home screen.

Its just stuck on a blackscreen with a numeric clock on the background and the android.process.acore error popping up and asking me to press "ok".

So I tried Deleting my Cache and Dalvik Cache, then Factory Reboot ---> nothing seemed to work

I did a Hard Factory Reset (deleting all data) then Reeboot ---> still nothing

Please can somebody be kind enough to help me with this? Its very urgent.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
So you have done a factory reset from HBoot and the phone still won't work? Are you rooted (you said you were unlocked) and using Amon Ra or TWRP, if so just reflash a custom ROM and kernel of your choice, or relock and flash in the stock or global mode leak RUU (relock first, or you will have a brick!).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2