1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Leaving for the DNA

Long-time lurker (since Nov 11), occasional poster, but I'm going to have to leave you guys..I love my Rezound (actually, I've loved 3 out of the 5 I've had in the last 1 1/2 years; my original and two replacements (I broke the screen - twice!)...I didn't love 2 CLNR's that had to go back to Asurion for various reasons. My last CLNR is going back soon, as soon as I finish setting up the brand-new, in the box Droid DNA I somehow talked Asurion into replacing it with. I've decided I love Asurion, and I'm really liking the DNA...better battery life, incredible 5" 1080p screen, all the joy of Jelly Bean (Google Now is cool), Beats Audio on multiple apps, very fast and smooth with the quad-core S4 and 2 gigs, slim profile, NFC and wireless charging (haven't tried those last two out yet). So far no issues with the (only) 16gb internal memory.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Leaving for the DNA

Where were you when I broke my screen. You must truly have a silver tongue. My offers were an Incredible 4G or a Thunder Bolt. When I called the best upgrade I could get was a Razr Maxx. I like HTC and I've heard good things about the DNA, I just wasn't sure if I would really like not being able to change the battery or pull the SD. Had they offered it though, in lieu of the others, I probably would have taken it. I'm short time now on my upgrade, already surrendered my unlimited data for a lower cost plan, and voided my insurance by doing the work myself, so I'm just riding this pony until it's over. I hope you enjoy your new device, it sounds as if you are, and wish you the best.
    Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.

Quote Originally Posted by KSDroid01 View Post
    Long-time lurker (since Nov 11), occasional poster, but I'm going to have to leave you guys..I love my Rezound (actually, I've loved 3 out of the 5 I've had in the last 1 1/2 years; my original and two replacements (I broke the screen - twice!)...I didn't love 2 CLNR's that had to go back to Asurion for various reasons. My last CLNR is going back soon, as soon as I finish setting up the brand-new, in the box Droid DNA I somehow talked Asurion into replacing it with. I've decided I love Asurion, and I'm really liking the DNA...better battery life, incredible 5" 1080p screen, all the joy of Jelly Bean (Google Now is cool), Beats Audio on multiple apps, very fast and smooth with the quad-core S4 and 2 gigs, slim profile, NFC and wireless charging (haven't tried those last two out yet). So far no issues with the (only) 16gb internal memory.
    You won't have any regrets by switching over to the DNA, this is a great phone!
    I prefer this phone over the ONE because of the wireless charging, the smooth glass face and it's larger size.
    Wait until you try the wireless charging, once you use it, you'll be hooked and won't want to connect a plug in charger again. Enjoy your "NEW" phone.

Sent from my HTC DROID DNA using the Android Central App

Sweet deal, getting the dna as a insurance replacement for the rezound. The s3 to s4 chip is quite an upgrade in terms of battery life.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I've noticed that it's significantly faster than my Rezound...just got my wireless charging pad yesterday...magic! :-)