- 06-08-2013, 04:48 PM #51
- 57 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Thanks, Ross, for fixing this. (Unfortunately, I am afflicted now by a Google Play "known issue" which precludes me from downloading 7.0.3, or even updating 7.0.2 if I sideload it!) When Google gets their act together, I look forward to running it again.
UPDATE - Google finally squashed the bug, running 7.0.3 without a hitch. Thanks!
- 06-08-2013, 07:52 PM #52
- 09-13-2013, 06:17 PM #53
Re: HTC Sense has stopped unexpectedly
I've read the entries here with interest because my (old) HTC Incredible has developed the Sense Crash over the last few weeks. I don't run any of the apps listed in others' messages (thanks for all your testing, people) and the crash often happens when my phone is laying on a counter-top not being used. I don't know I have a problem until I pick it up, see that the clock is about 3 hours off and press anything. Then I get the message. Only way back I have found is a battery removal.
I'm way past upgrade and I will never trust HTC again.
- 10-02-2015, 12:00 PM #54
- 01-07-2017, 08:52 PM #55
- By rocketman2000 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 60Last Post: 02-11-2017, 12:16 AM
- By gmatt in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2013, 02:47 PM
- By AllGood in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2013, 04:27 PM
- By mbwilson301 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2012, 03:25 AM
- By aviduser in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:16 PM