Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thanks, Ross, for fixing this. (Unfortunately, I am afflicted now by a Google Play "known issue" which precludes me from downloading 7.0.3, or even updating 7.0.2 if I sideload it!) When Google gets their act together, I look forward to running it again.

UPDATE - Google finally squashed the bug, running 7.0.3 without a hitch. Thanks!

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

Default Re: HTC Sense has stopped unexpectedly

I've been running the update all day with no issues. So far so good!

I've read the entries here with interest because my (old) HTC Incredible has developed the Sense Crash over the last few weeks. I don't run any of the apps listed in others' messages (thanks for all your testing, people) and the crash often happens when my phone is laying on a counter-top not being used. I don't know I have a problem until I pick it up, see that the clock is about 3 hours off and press anything. Then I get the message. Only way back I have found is a battery removal.

I'm way past upgrade and I will never trust HTC again.

Quote Originally Posted by VidJunky View Post
    I'm guessing that since this has been happening to me for a few days now and I'm the first to post this it's only me. It's kind of annoying but isn't really causing me too many problems. It happens with apps open and after apps close. I have to acknowledge a notification, and if I'm not in an app I have to wait for a moment or two for my home screen to come back. I haven't noticed anything else, but it happens 2 or 3 times out of every 5 times I use the device. No particular app, it can happen when playing a game, browsing, or checking texts or email. I can only speculate that it is a resource thing. I have noticed that I have to go in and mount my SD after every reboot. Not sure if the two are related.
    I only had to uninstall the last update it had, it worked perfectly after that. I went to apps and HTC sense was there, I clicked it and pressed the uninstall last update button.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123