- 85 Posts
Why is my phone acting this way
Twice I have noticed, this time after I had fully awakened, I checked my phone and at first had noticed it was hot. Then I noticed that my WiFi had turned off and Mobile Network had turned on, on its own!
Among other things, I don't have unlimited data which makes this a problem especially if I don't know the mobile network is on.
Why is this happening?
- 10-04-2013, 07:32 PM #2
- 10-05-2013, 11:32 AM #3
- 697 Posts
- Nexus 4 (Stock/AT&T)
Re: Why is my phone acting this way
Ummm... data is used even when you are not "browsing the internet"... Android phones are constantly talking to Google services, syncing various services and notifications, locations services, etc.
Your phone being warm well charging can be normal, the Rezounds are known for getting warm especially when the screen is on. WiFi will disable by default when the phone is sleeping, you can change this in Settings->WiFi-(Menu)->Advanced and change "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" to Always or Only when plugged in.
Sometimes the Rezound's stock power management just get's stupid too... hate to say it but it's true... Also check out Hidden Settings in the Play Store to change low battery power saving settings.Current Phones: Google Nexus 4 on AT&T GoPhone (Personal) / HTC Rezound on Verizon (Work)
Current Tablets: Apple iPad 4 & Nextbook 8 Premium with marxo's N8+ ROM - Revision 1b2 (ICS 4.0.4)
Previous Android Devices: HTC Rezound, HTC Incredible 2, Samsung Stratosphere, HTC Aria, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket
- By KTKareen in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2013, 09:05 AM
- By mvasquez009 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 05:37 PM
- By djousma in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 10-06-2013, 04:01 PM
- By JoeyyNY in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2013, 06:54 PM
- By NOLO33 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 04:10 PM