Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By android jack
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need some themes

Basically I am tired of the stock theme. I am looking for a theme that doesn't require a launcher (Go Launcher) and others. I am also looking for a way to apply them as I don't know how. And of course for the rezound and free.

Global Posts
    1,099 Global Posts
    ROM
    Beanstalk with Hells-Core

Default Re: Need some themes

Quote Originally Posted by android jack View Post
    Basically I am tired of the stock theme. I am looking for a theme that doesn't require a launcher (Go Launcher) and others. I am also looking for a way to apply them as I don't know how. And of course for the rezound and free.
    Honestly, the best way to do this is to flash a CyanogenMod based ROM (CM, CarbonROM, LiquidSmooth, Infection, Tron, Tachyon, Alchemy, etc) and use CyanogenMod themes, there are literally hundreds in the Play Store that are free. The process is fairly simple and pain free, with a little homework and patience...
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Need some themes

Quote Originally Posted by android jack View Post
    I am looking for a theme that doesn't require a launcher (Go Launcher) and others.
    Reason I am asking no launcher is because they tend to not have some of my stock widgets and also tend not to stay as the default launcher (HTC Sense is the default) but I do like the suggestion cyogen
    acejavelin likes this.