- 01-18-2014, 10:06 PM #2
- 273 Posts
Re: Surgery required
Watch repair videos on youtube. Replacing just the digitizer looks like a bit of a PITA. The digitizer is glued on pretty solidly. I was thinking of repairing mine and would have paid the extra for the assembly which is a much quicker install.
Sent from my Moto X
Last edited by dmark44; 01-27-2014 at 08:52 AM.
- By TheGreenRabbit in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:21 AM
- By bmadan123 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2014, 06:51 PM
- By Nick Harman in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 06:52 AM
- By reardoma in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2014, 04:07 PM
- By darth android in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 02:42 PM