- 73 Posts
Rezound stuck on HTC boot screen
So I saw Bard's Tale on Amazon's free app of the day and decided to download it. It downloaded fine and installed, then when I clicked open it froze. So I pulled the battery after waiting a bit and then tried to reboot the phone. Stuck on HTC white screen when booting up. I've tried multiple battery pulls and nothing. What steps do I need to take?
- 03-20-2014, 09:33 AM #3
Re: Rezound stuck on HTC boot screen
Not likely dead... Pull the battery and let it sit for a few minutes, then reinstall the battery. Leave the back cover off, press and hold power and VOL DN for a minute until it boots, then select recovery. Once Mike is there on his back and it times out with an error, press POWER+VOL UP, a new menu should appear, select Clear Cache and press power to select, let it do it's thing, then reboot.
- By ianhanson85 in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 03-26-2014, 10:19 PM
- By brendilon in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2014, 07:31 PM
- By ryancell in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2014, 07:54 AM
- By Green_Laser in forum Moto 360Replies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:48 PM
- By Andy Cooper in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 11:36 AM