Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Rezound stuck on HTC boot screen

So I saw Bard's Tale on Amazon's free app of the day and decided to download it. It downloaded fine and installed, then when I clicked open it froze. So I pulled the battery after waiting a bit and then tried to reboot the phone. Stuck on HTC white screen when booting up. I've tried multiple battery pulls and nothing. What steps do I need to take?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Rezound stuck on HTC boot screen

ut oh, I may have made it worse. I held volume down and powered up. But chose recovery instead of reset. Little green circle and arrow came up, screen went blank and now I can't even get it to boot at all. Am I dead?

Global Posts
    1,102 Global Posts
    ROM
    Beanstalk with Hells-Core

Default Re: Rezound stuck on HTC boot screen

Quote Originally Posted by bobniborg View Post
    ut oh, I may have made it worse. I held volume down and powered up. But chose recovery instead of reset. Little green circle and arrow came up, screen went blank and now I can't even get it to boot at all. Am I dead?
    Are you stock?

Not likely dead... Pull the battery and let it sit for a few minutes, then reinstall the battery. Leave the back cover off, press and hold power and VOL DN for a minute until it boots, then select recovery. Once Mike is there on his back and it times out with an error, press POWER+VOL UP, a new menu should appear, select Clear Cache and press power to select, let it do it's thing, then reboot.