Launcher Pro Plus or ADW EX

tallen316

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to get opinions on which of these two launchers (Launcher Pro Plus or ADW EX) you prefer or have used. I like customization but I dont want a launcher that will slow responsiveness. I have never used a launcher before but just looking for something different to switch thing up a little bit. Also, if I am going to pay of one of the two, I want to get my money's worth. Any opinions?? Yeah I realize this is probably a "Do you like Ford or Chevy" question but I just wanted to see what what you all had to say.:)

LAKingsDru

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Try go launcher ex. It's chock full of customization options. Isn't a battery pig and not really laggy. It has its moments. But a real good launcher.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Does Go Launcher support the landscape flipping? Thats one of the reasons I love Launcher Pro (ADW does it also). But since I have a sense 3.0 rom, im staying on that lol.

LHKJohn

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
I use Launcher Pro and I'm pretty happy with it aside from the occasional redraw and lag. I'm not sure if it's my phone or the launchers, but both ADW and LP had the issue, where stock gingerbread never did.

Tapatalkin' from my Atrix'd out DROID X2

tallen316

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I know I am off my topic but is gingerbread coming soon?? I am just anxious I guess and its almost the end of the month.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Any plans for tb to get sense 3.0 in the future?

When Sense 3.0 first came out on the Sensation... HTC said the Thunderbolt would not be receiving it... But since then we now have a working version running on the Bolt.. thanks to the devs.
So... Who knows, maybe HTC will change their minds when they realize its working on the Bolt.

coolpher

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
HTC will not put new versions of Sense on old phones if u want HTC sense 3.0 on a Verizon HTC phone root ur Tbolt or wait for HTC Viger aka HTC thunderbolt 2 or switch to Sprint or T-Mobile for EVO 3D or Sensation

grimmace193

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I used launcher pro for a while. On my Droid and my tbolt. I recently switched to go launcher ex and in my opinion this is the best launcher out there. Tons of cool customization and the app drawer is way neat.

tallen316

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I used launcher pro for a while. On my Droid and my tbolt. I recently switched to go launcher ex and in my opinion this is the best launcher out there. Tons of cool customization and the app drawer is way neat.

Do you find that go ex runs smooth on your tbolt?? Also does it give you the option to hide apps in the app drawer?

BayRican

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I have used ADW Ex since my Nexus One and now use it on My Bolt I've tried the others go launcher is nice but I always come back to adw ex.

LHKJohn

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site

Do you use any go widgets and go sms? I find that using a combo of these along with go launcher ex makes my phone unusable at times because they are such resource hogs.

Tapatalkin' from my Atrix'd out DROID X2