Thunderbolt Bellybutton Lint

pbody

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Just found some today in my TB's earphone plug hole. I was having audio issues recently and realized that my my headphone plug wasn't seating all the way, so I took a toothpick to it and was pretty astonished what I pulled out of there. I was all fired up and ready to call Verizon looking to get a new handset, so I am glad I stopped to actually think and was able to fix the issue. Anyway hope this helps someone with the same issue.

Peace.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I remember my old Motorola E815 had a rubber plug that covered it....worked like a charm. I wonder why cell mfg. got rid of that...especially with the active lifestyles these days.

My big complaint with the TBolt design is the kickstand and the power plug. If I want to charge my phone and watch a movie I can't because the plug's position makes it impossible.

My other complaint is for all phones and iPod's....the headphone plug. Why don't they make them an "L" shape?. I know you can buy aftermarket ones, but it is a simple selling point!

Gav508

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
If your bellybutton lint was in the earphone jack, then I hate to think what's in your bellybutton. EEEEwwwwww

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I remember my old Motorola E815 had a rubber plug that covered it....worked like a charm. I wonder why cell mfg. got rid of that...especially with the active lifestyles these days.

My big complaint with the TBolt design is the kickstand and the power plug. If I want to charge my phone and watch a movie I can't because the plug's position makes it impossible.

My other complaint is for all phones and iPod's....the headphone plug. Why don't they make them an "L" shape?. I know you can buy aftermarket ones, but it is a simple selling point!

You wouldn't buy a dock if you could charge the phone while it was on the kick stand.