Facebook app sucks!

zachnelson

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
The Official Facebook for Android SUCKS BIG MONKEY *****

When i go to facebook.com on my laptop, there are NO MESSAGES and NO OPEN CHATS.

When i go to facebook on my thunderbolt is shows a bunch of active conversations with people, and when i go to messages it shows all of my messages from a long time ago and I CANT DELETE THEM

WTFFF

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
The Official Facebook for Android SUCKS BIG MONKEY *****

When i go to facebook.com on my laptop, there are NO MESSAGES and NO OPEN CHATS.

When i go to facebook on my thunderbolt is shows a bunch of active conversations with people, and when i go to messages it shows all of my messages from a long time ago and I CANT DELETE THEM

WTFFF

have you tried clearing the app cache? (home screen>menu>settings>applications>manage>downloaded>facebook)

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
For whatever reason FB app has always stunk on Android. I'd like to know why the FB apps for iphone are so much better than what we have available to us on Android.

jplus

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
The only way I've found to delete the old conversations is to log out of facebook in the app. When you log back in they should be deleted.

akira751

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
While it certainly is not perfect, once you experience the flakey iPhone version and the downright awful Blackberry version, the Android version of FB seems pretty freaking awesome! LOL!

You are so right. I came from a Storm 1 and used FB on it. This version is a dream.

anon(2632)

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Is there a Facebook app or way to prevent fb from syncing to all your. contacts? I don't want fb doing anything to my contacts at all...

If you are using the market fb app, when you install it asks if you want to

>sync all fb contacts
>sync existing fb contacts (sync only with the contacts already in your phone)
>no contact syncing.

The htc fb doesn't give you these options, only to sync or not sync and i beleive you have to go into setting>accounts & sync> fb for htc sense to be able to unsync.

brownhornet

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
While it certainly is not perfect, once you experience the flakey iPhone version and the downright awful Blackberry version, the Android version of FB seems pretty freaking awesome! LOL!

You cant be serious? The iphone facebook app sh*ts all over the Android version.

Atomic_Monkey

Android monkey
Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
If you are using the market fb app, when you install it asks if you want to

>sync all fb contacts
>sync existing fb contacts (sync only with the contacts already in your phone)
>no contact syncing.

The htc fb doesn't give you these options, only to sync or not sync and i beleive you have to go into setting>accounts & sync> fb for htc sense to be able to unsync.

perfect thank you, was scared to log in because I don't want it to sync....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol