touchscreen and connection issues

abledsoe

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have had my Tbolt for a little over a week now and have had a couple of issues. One, the biggest, is the touchscreen sensitivity. Sometimes just hovering a finger a button will select it and other times pressing the button multiple times (usually on the keyboard) does nothing. Usually when pressing it doesn't work I have to go back a screen and come back to the keyboard to get it to work. I have tried the calibration tool a few times and this isn't my first touchscreen phone.

Second, over the past 3 days I keep getting "Connection Error" or "No Connection" issue when opening some apps (WordFued, Facebook, Twitter). Eventhough the status bar is showing 3G(I'm not in a full 4G area right now) and at least 2 bars of signal strength. Usually the only fix is rebooting the phone.

My two week window of returning the phone is running out and I am wondering if I should return the phone and try to get another. I like the phone, a lot. I have had 2 random reboots and there is a LITTLE light leakage but not enough to bother me.

Are these common problems? Should I try to get another one?

Thanks!

braxtoq

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
No these are not common, other than random reboots, which were introduced with an OTA update (MR1). If you look through these forums you will find a leaked MR2 that fixes the reboots but you will have to reload all data because the leak includes a data wipe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith