Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Software Update Search Different- Mean Anything?

I've been poking that software update button for sometime now, but today it's not doing its usual thing.
    Normally when I click on Check new, I get the software check screen, followed by no new update screen.
    Today, I get the software check screen, then it just goes away without any message. Think this means anything, or am I just looking for "signs"?

Global Posts
    597 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Software Update Search Different- Mean Anything?

Mine did that for a week before coming back with the no update. It is a glitch that works it self out. Imagine that a glitch on this phone lol. One of the reason we need a freaking update!
    Thanked by:
    pkatz 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by potatolover1102 View Post
    Mine did that for a week before coming back with the no update. It is a glitch that works it self out. Imagine that a glitch on this phone lol. One of the reason we need a freaking update!
    Thanks..just dreaming, I guess. I can live w/out Netflix, but the reboots and just plain shutoffs are unacceptable. I was waiting for an important call this morning, went over to see if I might have missed a call and the bolt was completely off. I had to restart it and fortunately, no one had called.

thanks. i also noticed the same thing starting today and was hopeful that it meant something was going to happen soon. i guess i just need to be more patient....

Quote Originally Posted by pkatz View Post
    thanks. i also noticed the same thing starting today and was hopeful that it meant something was going to happen soon. i guess i just need to be more patient....
    mine is doing the same thing

Maybe it means us frustrated users are crashing the update servers.

For the love of god and thunderbolt users everywhere.......roll out the "dang," gingerbread update and Skype video that was promised and netflix while your at it. I kinda feel like its HTCs fault??? Or I could be wrong. I love the reboots