Thunderbolt Issues Question

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
My thunderbolt has been acting up- the radio stinks in my office, even though it is a 4G location, many times I dont have a signal to check email/web

I am also using the extended battery, and in the past week or so the charge has been horrible. I have not downloaded any new apps or changed settings that would drain battery faster. I am losing 10% an hour without using the phone.

Now for the Q- i noticed I have a very small scratch on the phone. Though it was a hair, but it wasnt. If I call CS and they send me a new phone, will they charge me at all for the cosmetic damage on the phone? You can barely see the scratch at all.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
My thunderbolt has been acting up- the radio stinks in my office, even though it is a 4G location, many times I dont have a signal to check email/web A) the upcoming update should fix this signal issue. Within a coupla more weeks is the word on the street.

I am also using the extended battery, and in the past week or so the charge has been horrible. I have not downloaded any new apps or changed settings that would drain battery faster. I am losing 10% an hour without using the phone. A) This is probably due to your issue above. Hopefully the fix will take care of it.

Now for the Q- i noticed I have a very small scratch on the phone. Though it was a hair, but it wasnt. If I call CS and they send me a new phone, will they charge me at all for the cosmetic damage on the phone? You can barely see the scratch at all. A) No, they won't.

-Frank