Post here if you have the OTA while running leaked MR2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I've seen people from all over the country installing it without the MR2 update. I just saw a post where a person from Chicago got the update on a MR1 device. At least for now, it may be safe to say that we need to flash our phones with the new firmware manually. I'm in Chicago with the MR2 and I get the "No New Software Available" message.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
If we sbf back to stock then we can get are selves back on ota track I know its a pain but athwart gb comming up it might be worth it.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The update went in without a hitch. The software version is the same as the OTA. The benefit of doing this now is that you will be able to get the Gingerbread OTA when it's released. Also, all of my Android Market Applications downloaded and restored automatically. My Wi-Fi is still programmed into my device even though I did not set it up again.

Go for it.

mrtonk

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
But to clarify....no one who is running the leaked version from a few weeks back is getting the OTA through the Software Update on the phone, correct?

skidawg

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded the full RUU and updated my phone... Just finished putting my apps back on it and all seems well so far. I like a clean start every few months anyway! Hope it's as stable as the leaked MR2 was...

xsfspd

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Downloaded the full RUU and updated my phone... Just finished putting my apps back on it and all seems well so far. I like a clean start every few months anyway! Hope it's as stable as the leaked MR2 was...

I did the same but while re-installing apps it has already had one random reboot. Might have to take a look at the Bionic when it comes out.