Thunderbolt Frozen - HELP!!

macdime55

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Okay.... i am new here.

I rooted my phone and everything was fine. Running DASBAMF 1.7 i believe and mr2 radio...all was well.
i wanted to go back to liquids rom but it didn't work...so because i was short on time i wanted to just leave it alone.

Now when i turn on my phone i get...SORRY!! Process system is not responding and it is completely locked up... I have tried the various resets...no luck.

WHAT DO I DO???? am i screwed??

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Can you get into bootloader? .. power off the phone.. power back on while holding the volume down rocker at the same time.
Go into recovery.. hope you made a backup.. go to clockworkmod.. backups.. and flash your backup.

If you didn't make a backup of the stock rom... clear the dalvik cache, partition cache, data wipe.. and try flashing the Bamf ROM again.
Here's a guide on using clockworkmod recovery: http://forum.androidcentral.com/thu...-backup-restore-install-roms-thunderbolt.html

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Also... I just noticed... You can't use the MR2 radios with custom Froyo ROMs .. only works with Gingerbread based ROMs. If you're going to stay with Bamf 1.7, you need to switch back to a radio built for Froyo.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech